SIMA&TECTUBI has been established in January 2010 through the merger of two Italian companies: Tectubi SpA and Sima Engineering+Tectubi SpA.
Both companies can boast a long experience in their sectors.
One has been created as a spin-off of the fitting division, since 1998, TECTUBI SpA has continued to develop projects on multiple fronts, diversifying its activities in many plant design sectors. It developed a particular expertise in the delivery of the pipes systems for the thermal cycle, the supply and erection of the main boiler structures and BOP (Balance of Plant).
At the same time, since more than thirty years, SIMA ENGINEERING is a leading company in the design and manufacture of modular systems for thermal power plants and gas treatment plants.
During the last years, the company developed its activity through investments in various fields such as:
- supply of modular systems for gas treatment;
- supply of plant parts for electrical power stations;
- production of piping systems for the energy industry, gas, oil, chemical, water;
- manufacture of pressure components;
- packages, skids and systems for power plant stations;
- engineering services, technical assistance and spare parts for the steel industry;
Home > History